Coy Wire

Watching the game with my kids, I had to restrain myself from cursing. At one point, I did let out "COY EFFING WIRE" (that's not shorthand -- I literally said "effing" for the sake of my kids) and my daughter looked at me like I was making up words.

Wire was his same old self -- totally out of position and overpursuing. Dillon and Maroney owe most of their first-quarter yardage to that clown. As soon as Whitner replaced him, there was #20 in or near every run play which reached the second level... whereas in the first quarter, #27 could usually be found lunging awkwardly sideways to try to recover from his over-pursuit, as the ball-carriers sped past him.

:angry:

Watching the game with my kids, I had to restrain myself from cursing.  At one point, I did let out "COY EFFING WIRE" (that's not shorthand -- I literally said "effing" for the sake of my kids) and my daughter looked at me like I was making up words.

Wire was his same old self -- totally out of position and overpursuing.  Dillon and Maroney owe most of their first-quarter yardage to that clown.  As soon as Whitner replaced him, there was #20 in or near every run play which reached the second level... whereas in the first quarter, #27 could usually be found lunging awkwardly sideways to try to recover from his over-pursuit, as the ball-carriers sped past him.

<_<

769959[/snapback]

Exactly,what does he have on Old Ralphy Boy?? :angry:

Exactly,what does he have on Old Ralphy Boy?? :angry:

769967[/snapback]

Evidently, April values him on ST. He's not a noted performer on the field, and I think Marv et al considered that. Fact is, Bowen is injured - and he is not a proven commodity against real competition, and the Bills are just not a deep club. They have other fish to fry, and keeping a holdover safety makes sense.

What do you think they should do? Ko Simpson may have nice skills, but a solid club would love the chance to contribute to his education. <_<

why

was

Wire

starting!!!!!!!!!!!

even if bowens was hurt why not start whitner?

Wire missed so many tackles it was pathetic.

Clements and McGee also missed tackles, but i can accept that they had a bad day.

770004[/snapback]

If they ever wake up, they will realize that McGee is a safety, not a CB.

Evidently, April values him on ST. He's not a noted performer on the field, and I think Marv et al considered that. Fact is, Bowen is injured - and he is not a proven commodity against real competition, and the Bills are just not a deep club. They have other fish to fry, and keeping a holdover safety makes sense.

What do you think they should do? Ko Simpson may have nice skills, but a solid club would love the chance to contribute to his education. :angry:

769982[/snapback]

I think you know what ,I think they should do.Seeya wire.I think they will not miss him at all. <_<