Hate to sound like a prick but

Buffalo Mike1

And let me say I am proud of our team today, really. But Willis stud that you are- do you think that when the game is on the line, for the knock out punch- do you think you can convert a 4th and 2 feet to secure your team a victory on the road and cast all NFL puke analyst wrong- NOT.

But the A-Train can bust an 18yd TD run up the middle when it counts. NOT A LOUSY FRIGGIN TWO YARDS. Jesus man , wake up.

And let me say I am proud of our team today, really. But Willis stud that you are- do you think that when the game is on the line, for the knock out punch- do you think you can convert a 4th and 2 feet to secure your team a victory on the road and cast all NFL puke analyst wrong- NOT.

But the A-Train can bust an 18yd TD run up the middle when it counts. NOT A LOUSY FRIGGIN TWO YARDS. Jesus man , wake up.

768709[/snapback]

You know that was terrible playcall. It was too slow developing. You need to punch it right up the gut. Coach's fault there.

why did my post get wacked?

768732[/snapback]

Mine too. Funny how that happened.

I will repeat what I said.

Those critical of Willis should watch the replay. The Pats blew up the play from the snap.

Compare that play and others with the gaping holes that the Pats opened up for their RBs.

Mine too.  Funny how that happened.

I will repeat what I said.

Those critical of Willis should watch the replay.  The Pats blew up the play from the snap.

Compare that play and others with the gaping holes that the Pats opened up for their RBs.

768739[/snapback]

Come on- we are talking about putting the game away - you are 6'3 and 228- LAY DOWN and get 2 feet. This happened last year, several times. I want him to excel- but this is not tolerable.

Come on- we are talking about putting the game away - you are 6'3 and 228- LAY DOWN and get 2 feet. This happened last year, several times. I want him to excel- but this is not tolerable.

768759[/snapback]

Watch the friggen replay. I have watched it plenty of times on the DVR. The Pats just destoyed our o-line on that play pure and simple.

768709[/snapback]

How come you get to say you are a prick on two threads?