The 2006-07 Buffalo Bills

NavyBillsFan

We did not lose to a better team guys, we lost to a team who KNOWS HOW TO WIN....

Not sure we are a better team than last year but we are a better coached team..

If Mikey was still here, we would of got pounded. No doubt about it.

Its a tuff loss and it sucks guys but things are better and it showed today. Lets support our team and give them just due here. Great job!

Go Bills and Go Sabres!

I tend to agree with this post. There is a difference between players who win and winners who play. This is a very talented team but there is something to a team that has players who know how to win. Tom Brady talent wise is inferior to JP but he knows how to win and he does it well. These Bills will have to learn to be "winners" before they take that step to the playoffs. Talent just isn't enough in this league.

Tom Brady is mighty damn talented....but I am not sure about the talent of the recievers he has this season, without Branch and Givens.

768735[/snapback]

I'm not saying he has no talent. I think he has a world of talent but it's his ability to win that makes him the best. Thats the point i'm trying to make. If he was so talented on paper he wouldn't have been drafted so low. What i'm saying is that he doesn't have the arm or legs of JP but he gets it done anyways.

I was unhappy with our coaching hire, but I am 100% on board now. He's a class act and a smart cookie. His 4th+1 call is a little out of character for him, but I believe since this was our first game together, he wanted to show confidence in his O that they could make it, and in his D if they didn't. Good for him.

There's an old horse racing saying that goes "He needed the race." I think the fact that Jauron took it easy on us in camp made a few of those hammy pulls pop up, and could have been a factor in the petering out in the 2nd half. I think we needed the game, and will be better for it in the long run. I'm excited about this team again. Not Viagara excited, but going to the Amusement Park excited.