good bad ugly

Robert Paulson

i apologize in advance for spelling errors etc.

good

JP played within himself for the most part, took what was given and except for the safety had few minus plays, he was mostly plus or neutral (it is good to see no posts blaming JP or calling for noodle arm so far today)

ko and whintner are ready to play and learn, hopefully we have seen the last of coyboy and troy

coaching staff has some balls- 53 yard fg attempt, 4th and win it try- i don't think we'll be punting from the opp 35 this year

hung in on the road against a good team- we win this game if played in 2nd half of this year after we gain experience

bad

the team is presently not good enough to overcome bad officiating- i expect we will be in the 2nd half of the season

special teams did not carry their load today. kickoff and punt returns were mostly terrible. morman was off today although getting decked repeatedly with no penalty calls may have contributed

not 2nd half team yet- N.E. made their adjustements and we could not counter- got outplayed big time in H2

o line had it's moments but for the most part was bad- no holes for willis, no time for JP- he started throwing off his back foot more as the game went on as he knew he had no time - didn't get the push on 4th and 1 to take it out of the refs hands

were not able to take shots downfield due to lack of time

ugly

run defense- blown off the ball all day- 180+ yards rushing not good

fullback- priority need- almost got jp killed whiffing on a block

I agree for the most part.

I have a tough time getting down on this game. It sucks to lose, however, this is a rebuilding team that is young. To stay in this game like they did, and force marcia to play like sh-- for the first half of the game was very impressive to me. It will take a few more games, but hopefully they'll get their kinks out and will start to produce.