All I have to say is...

Moose

DIE, PATRIOTS, DIE!!!!!

DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!

Until the refs stop giving the Patriettes every break possible (No roughing the kicker - twice? No holding calls when it was rampant and blatant? Whistling plays dead for phantom steps out of bounds?) , and stop calling every non-existent or ticky-tack penalty against the Bills, the Bills are going to have to play (and coach) a near-perfect game. Today, they didn't.

... but I'm still proud of them and hopeful for the rest of the season that they will improve week by week.

DIE, PATRIOTS, DIE!!!!!

DIE!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!

Until the refs stop giving the Patriettes every break possible (No roughing the kicker - twice? No holding calls when it was rampant and blatant? Whistling plays dead for phantom steps out of bounds?) , and stop calling every non-existent or ticky-tack penalty against the Bills, the Bills are going to have to play (and coach) a near-perfect game. Today, they didn't.

... but I'm still proud of them and hopeful for the rest of the season that they will improve week by week.

767570[/snapback]

I'm with you Moose!

As for the penalties...it's Foxboro...what else would ya expect? :rolleyes:

AT least I can say we gave them a run.....but winning on a safety......arggh! :angry:

Losing Spikes didnt help either.

To think what coulda been..ah well.