Saw an AWESOME action flick on dvd last night

ajzepp

I hadn't heard of this flick, but I saw a preview for it a couple weeks ago on some other film I had rented. So I gave this one a chance and WOW was I ever entertained by it. Fast paced, lots of great fighting and agility scenes, suspense....it was really very impressive.

Those of you who like films like that should check it out. It's produced by the same guy who did the Transporter films, but the movie is better overall. I dare say that the main character(s) are even more athletically impressve than Jason Statham....just not as charismatic. It has an english soundtrack, or you can just keep it in the french version and use the subtitles. Either way it's a great ride!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/district_b13/

http://www.districtb13.com/district_b13.html

WOW!!!

I'll rent that one!!

Thanks for the heads up!! :o

766061[/snapback]

My pleasure....if you like action flicks, I think you'll really enjoy it. That quote on the link you provided is totally accurate....there was no down time at all....I didn't want to take my eyes away from what was going on , lol.

My pleasure....if you like action flicks, I think you'll really enjoy it. That quote on the link you provided is totally accurate....there was no down time at all....I didn't want to take my eyes away from what was going on , lol.

766072[/snapback]

Yeah, but is it in HD...? :o;)

766072[/snapback]

I didn't see that on the new releases? Looks awesome!!..........

I didn't see that on the new releases? Looks awesome!!..........

766075[/snapback]

I know, I've been finding that some sites "forget" to list certain films that are coming out in a given week, so I've been trying to triangulate things by using a few sites, lol. I find one that looks good, throw it up on netflix to see what people and the critics thought of it, and then go from there. There have just been too many times when some small and/or foreign film slipped past the radar because nobody ever listed it when it came out. There are a couple smaller studios though - Magnolia Films and Focus Features - that have some really good stuff out. I've been trying to keep tabs on what they've had goign on lately.

I know, I've been finding that some sites "forget" to list certain films that are coming out in a given week, so I've been trying to triangulate things by using a few sites, lol. I find one that looks good, throw it up on netflix to see what people and the critics thought of it, and then go from there. There have just been too many times when some small and/or foreign film slipped past the radar because nobody ever listed it when it came out. There are a couple smaller studios though - Magnolia Films and Focus Features - that have some really good stuff out. I've been trying to keep tabs on what they've had goign on lately.

766078[/snapback]

I'll need to watch the releases better. :w00t:

Though, I always wear my seat belt. Not like those idiots that don't. :o

Especially those Canadians. ;)

I'll need to watch the releases better.  :P

Though, I always wear my seat belt. Not like those idiots that don't. ;)

Especially those Canadians. :w00t:

766080[/snapback]

:o

Damn, that was to easy.  :o  :w00t:

Roger Federer vs Roddick? Is that right?

766103[/snapback]

lol, yep, i can't wait to see that.....gonna be hard to keep tabs on it since tomorrow is FOOTBALL DAY BABY!!!!! I can't wait to see if Roddick does any better against Federer now that Jimmy has worked with him. We've got Ohio st. v. texas tonight, then fooooooootball and the US Open finals tomorrow....awesome ;)

Any naked girls ??

766112[/snapback]

no, that was probably the one thing missing.....the main character's sister is pretty cute, though :o

i like naked girls (women) . they allways make a movie worth watching  :w00t:

766119[/snapback]

lmao....agreed ;) That was pretty much the only thing I liked about Brokeback Mountain....Anne Hathaway's funbags :o