Peter King

I am not a Peter King fan. I do believe that he does well on Inside The NFL, but other than that, I think his "scoops" are baseless and unfounded; like the rest of us on this board believe.

Anyhow, has anyone ever taken his Thursday CNNSI prediction picks, and tested them against the lines in Vegas, or even tested them in a straight up win or lose scenario?

I'd be interested in seeing this joker's numbers, and hold him accountable for once.

BTW, I can't stand his Bills' bashing. So lame.

GO BILLS!!!

I am not a Peter King fan. I do believe that he does well on Inside The NFL, but other than that, I think his "scoops" are baseless and unfounded; like the rest of us on this board believe.

Anyhow, has anyone ever taken his Thursday CNNSI prediction picks, and tested them against the lines in Vegas, or even tested them in a straight up win or lose scenario?

I'd be interested in seeing this joker's numbers, and hold him accountable for once.

BTW, I can't stand his Bills' bashing. So lame.

GO BILLS!!!

763999[/snapback]

King himself has admitted to being a terrible prognosticator in his own column. So there probably wouldn't be too much of a scoop there.

Peter King can go F**k himself. That @sshole gets paid to do his own radio segment with the stooges on WGR, yet he is too much of a prick to come to Pittsford on his training camp tour.

Besides, have you listened to some of his picks:

"Football is a quarterback's game. Tom Brady is a quarterback's quarterback. And with so many of his recent weapons missing, he still finds a way to lead five scoring drives and keep the ball for 37 minutes. And the replacement for Adam Vinatieri, Stephen Gostkowski, hits three of three field goal attempts."

"Rookie Indy runner Joseph Addai comes off the bench in the third quarter and runs for the winning touchdown against the blitzing Giants with five minutes to go."

"They chase Aaron Brooks all night, and by the end, with six people on the East Coast watching because of the idiotic 10:15 p.m. ET starting time, Shawne Merriman clinches it with a strip-sack in the final minutes."

"This game won't be nearly as dramatic, but John Abraham will make a great first impression with two sacks and three pressures of Jake Delhomme."

Who the hell does he think that his is, Nostradamus? What a freaking tool.

Well, I just saw that they have a "Peter King" challenge on CNNSI.com for those of us that believe that "we can out-pick Peter." I may as well take him on and pulverize him, rather than sit here on a chat board and berate him from a far.

I still hate his Bills' bashing, but what else to expect from a Pats fan I guess?

GO BILLS!