According to Belichick

I love listening to Belichick's pregame press conferences every year. They're hilarious.

feed://www.buffalobills.com/podcast/index.xml

He makes it sound like the Pats barely have a chance against us.

What's interesting though is not his exaggeration of the Bills' apparently unsurpassed talent. It's the specificity with which he talks about the Bills' roster. He always knows everyone's name, including backups; can list every great play they've ever made, particularly against New England, etc. This is a guy who knows his sh*t. I'll bet he can give you a full-blown scouting profile of every player on every team in the league.

I'm never more optimistic than I am when Belichick describes our team . . . right before he kicks our ass on Sunday.

I love listening to Belichick's pregame press conferences every year. They're hilarious.

feed://www.buffalobills.com/podcast/index.xml

He makes it sound like the Pats barely have a chance against us.

What's interesting though is not his exaggeration of the Bills' apparently unsurpassed talent. It's the specificity with which he talks about the Bill's roster. He always knows everyone's name, including backups; can list every great play they've ever made, particularly against New England, etc. This is a guy who knows his sh*t. I'll bet he can give you a full-blown scouting profile of every player on every team in the league.

I'm never more optimistic than I am when Belichick describes our team . . . right before he kicks our ass on Sunday.

763301[/snapback]

We're going to mess him up bigtime Sunday. Everyone is switching jerseys before each half.