Is Buffalo Bills.com so much better or what.

milfster1

media segments, plus the blogs from Chris Brown are awesome. I've truly loved the whole training camp experience and I never even got back up to NY.

To be honest, it is way better coverage than even Empire Sports used to have on the Bills, with the interviews and inside segments.

I am so ready for some football. HOW MUCH LONGER TIL SUNDAY.

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS...

media segments, plus the blogs from Chris Brown are awesome.   I've truly loved the whole training camp experience and I never even got back up to NY. 

To be honest, it is way better coverage than even Empire Sports used to have on the Bills, with the interviews and inside segments. 

I am so ready for some football.  HOW MUCH LONGER TIL SUNDAY.

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS...

762626[/snapback]

MILFSTER, i couldn't agree more. I spend a lot of time on that site just watching the vids. being way out here in the desert, I crave for Bills stuff and they have sure come a long way in providing me something to feast on.

BTW, welcome aboard.

Agreed, but with a caveat.

The only potential problem I see with BB.com coverage is, how much freedom does Chris have to cover the stories he wants to? (I'm pretty sure there was stuff he couldn't use under the previous regime; hopefully that didn't carry over after the management change.) While I enjoy the "insider" features in Bills Digest, there are still times when I miss Shout! magazine's independence.

That said -- the upgraded BB.com, along with radio/TV webcasts and podcasts, have gone a long way toward filling the void left by Empire's demise.