1-1 after the first two road games?

EndZoneCrew

When the schedule first came out and I saw @ New England and @ Miami to start the season I thought to myself...hmmmmmm....0-2 without a doubt. However, I feel that with the progress that this team has made and the very low expectations that surround this team......can we suprise either of these teams?? I think we can.....as bad as we were last year, I feel that we are considerably better this year....we are better on both lines, we have more explosiveness at WR and I feel that we have more depth in our secondary and not to mention Takeo back at LB. We beat Miami here last year and should have beat them in Miami.....we had NE on the ropes @ NE last year.....our special teams are better than ever and we have a more experienced JP Losman not to mention a MUCH better coaching staff......1-1 sounds more realistic than I had hoped 2 months ago and I can only imagine the atmosphere in the RALPH come Sept. 24th if that happens against the Jets.....call me optimistic but maybe...just maybe these guys do have the character and makeup that Marv Levy clamoured for.....no they may not contend this year, but hell, I really think that we have some pieces to do something special....1-1 sounds pretty good with the Jets and the Vikes coming to Buffalo......DO YOU BILL-IEVE??????

Best case scenario would be 2-0, I would be happy with 1-1, but it's not the end of the world if we stay in both games but end up losing both.

It is a tough start to the season based on any teams standards, and I'm sure the Bills know this. I think we have a good chance to win both because NE is not as deep at WR as in years past with the Branch situation reaching a head. I also think their D is not as good in years past. Their RB situation is CD, who is getting older and has a rookie RB in Maroney, who is unproven and a litttle dinged up. We are going to make a game of it. WM has to be as good in this game as he has been in the preseason. I look for a pretty conservative offensive gameplan, utilizing our dominant ST to gain an advantage in field position. I also see Royal having a big game as well. Take our chances deep a couple of times, but I don't think we'll be as chunktastic as we have been. I think DJ is going to try and beat NE at their own game.

The game at Miami may be a different story. They could be coming off of a loss themselves at the hands of Pitt this Thurs. They have C-Pepp who is coming back from a devastating knee injury, they are very thin at RB with the loss of Wicky and now Sammy Morris, so I expect them to try and exploit us through the air. I have a feeling this is going to be a fun game to watch because there are going to be a lot of points scored, and I think we'll get an idea of how chunktastic we can be with JP and co.

I don't see the Bills having any chance of beating the Patriots. Brady seems to always have our number. Barring any major upset (like Superbowl XXV), I will be shocked if we leave Foxboro 1-0. I'm just hoping the Bills look competitive and strong like last year when we went up there. As for the Dolphins. I think they are the most overrated team in football. I wouldn't be shocked if they only go 8-8 and the Bills are fighting them for 2nd spot in the East.

The Bills WILL be 1-1, coming into two straight wins at the Ralph. A start at 3-1 will open people'e eyes.

I agree that they could come away with a win, If they beat the pats in week one I think confidense alon will be enough to beat miami in week two, oh and if we beat those teams we are going to be contenders becasue they are the top 2 teams in our division