Positive reinforcement

Also on sirius- I heard this broadcast, prior to the Bills segment they where raving about the Bengals and how great Carson Palmer played. They also went on to praise how good the Bengals defense was specifically against the run. This I was happy to hear since Willis sprang a 61 yard gain and JP had the huge deep ball to Evans. If a team who is not suppose to be good this year can move the ball on what these guys where predicting as the AFC's superbowl team with a stellar defense we may have some success this year.

- The AFC East is in serious decline this year, The Jets have a worse QB situation thanwe do and dont seem to have the personel to run the 3-4 D. Miami is in the same situation that we are,(question marks across the board), A plus for us is that they now have Bennie Anderson who in my opinion single handedly cost us a some losses last year, Oakland in particular. Then theres the team we all love to hate the patriots, again there roster looks depleted, Brushi is injured, Tom Brady might be in the market to buy a motorcycle, belichick may have a stroke or something, we all know how pointless it is to go on about how declined they may look on paper, We all know there going to be good, but I think for some reason if we can get over these stupid mistakes, we can beat them