Postseason Baseball

gantrules

You mean it's almost over???  YEAH!!!

55925[/snapback]

Yeah Rich, I can't wait for the Cards to get bounced so I can go back to watching the 0-7 (by that time) Bills!!!!!

You have no IDEA how much I'm looking forward to the baseball playoffs. The Bills are becoming an afterthought. Honestly that's quite sad to me too.

So what if you make it every year???? If you don't win it you are just like the Red Sox.

---------------------------

And that Cards haven't won a ring since the 80's but have had huge opportunities.

How about that 3-1 lead in the NLCS that you blew to the Braves in 1996? Or when the Mets spanked your ass in 2000? Or 2001 when you lost in the first round to the Dbacks? Or 2002 when you lost to the Wild Card entry Giants?

So, that's 4 of the last 7 years you have been there and not even got to the series......it is a big deal that we've got there 13 straight years.

And the Braves have a ring in the last 10 years.....something you haven't even tasted since I was a wee lad.

I wasn't spiting the Braves TEAM with that remark. I was spiting their fans. They don't show up like they should because for some reason they think they have won the World Series the past 10 years. They should be in the same boat as the rest of us fans around the league starving for a title. Yet they can't even sell out their playoff games.

When the Cards swept the Braves in 2000 the Stadium in Atlanta was half full for game 3 and a good poartion of the fans there were CARDINALS fans.

The Braves fans (as a majority) SUCK.

That's my opinion. If you fall into the category I spoke of above then yes I'm saying you suck. If not then you are a good fan which I think is great.

alrighty...I misunderstood your post.

I absolutely agree with that comment.

Here's more proof. The Braves are having a rally today downtown to get the fans fired up.

One of the promotions is that if you buy a ticket for the first game at Turner Field you get one for the second game free. I'll find the link....it's crazyyyyy but there are a ton of transplants in Atlanta.

....some how the Falcons manage to sell out though.....Michael Vick?

That's pathetic. Giving away free playoff tickets???

I mean the Yankees fans don't grow content with winning. You wouldn't see Yankee Stadium half empty for a playoff game. Atlanta is a pretty wealthy region so that shouldn't be an excuse.

It's just a pathetic fan base. Atlanta doesn't deserve the Braves and the success they have had.

Dodgers are going to beat St. Louis and take the World Series by storm over the Yanks........you'll see.

BTW Atlanta is gonna get smoked first round by the Clemens-Oswalt punch.

56492[/snapback]

The Dodgers don't concern me. Their pitching staff is not as good as ours which is an average staff.