Bills game tonight

dib

know that the NFL channel will show the game on tape delay, however I will be on the way to drop my daughter off at school. Will there be any streaming video, or radio tonight? I dont have any of the sat. radios, and dont really want to watch a taped- delayed game, because no matter how hard you try somehow the score always sneaks put.

When will it replay. I went out through tuesday and everyone else on at least once, many twice and lots and lots of Dolphin Cheerleaders but no Buffalo. What gives? I figure since many on on twice they won't show the Bills. Anyone got the time it plays on Direct tv?

Checked again all the way out thru tuesday and still no Bills. Here on the west coast it shows Detroit at Cleveland at PDT and at 1pm EST ( 1PM PDT) it shows Philly at Ravens. Maybe Direct TV will update and insert as you say it is. As of now, no Bills. The Bills need to win big this year and get some respect. Is it on Sirius real time?

Checked again all the way out thru tuesday and still no Bills. Here on the west coast it shows Detroit at Cleveland at PDT and at 1pm EST ( 1PM PDT) it shows Philly at Ravens. Maybe Direct TV will update and insert as you say it is. As of now, no Bills. The Bills need to win big this year and get some respect. Is it on Sirius real time?

746521[/snapback]

Check Here for the facts:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/preseason_2006

Saturday @ 1PM

that links says that the philly game is on tomorrow at 1pm.  i found the bills on next tuesday around noon...

746788[/snapback]

This link says what tvguide.com says that the Bills will be shown at 1. But my Directv guide shows the Eagles game at 1; yesterday it showed the Bills playing on Saturday at 1. And on Tuesday there is no listing of the Bills wahtsoever on DirecTv. The Eagles game has been aired once; if they show it again and leave us hanging after saying we had the 1 pm spot would be a shame.