I've been pro-TD all along......

ajzepp

but we are sitting here 0-3, and he needs to do SOMETHING about about it now.....I don't know what that something is, cause there are several options. But we are not like the 0-3 Chiefs who have already proven they can win with the talent they have. We have been sputtering along for a while now. I will still advocate that we need to change the QB, but TD is the football guy and he's paid to fix the problems. I see people like Izell Reese jogging around, watching the game like he's a spectator. I see Bledsoe with a golden arm, but a brain and a body that m o v e w a y t o o s l o w for the line we have. Yeah, if you give him all sorts of time he can hit 50 yd bombs to Evans. But sometimes this game requires you to be a quick thinker and react to very athletic, large, angry men running at you at full speed trying to remove your head from your torso. Hell, just call SD and bring in Flutie.......I don't care......but just do SOMETHING. Please don't let us have to endure the same sort of game and same sort of loss week after week after week, just like we had to do after week 2 of last season.

but we are sitting here 0-3, and he needs to do SOMETHING about about it now.....I don't know what that something is, cause there are several options. But we are not like the 0-3 Chiefs who have already proven they can win with the talent they have. We have been sputtering along for a while now. I will still advocate that we need to change the QB, but TD is the football guy and he's paid to fix the problems. I see people like Izell Reese jogging around, watching the game like he's a spectator. I see Bledsoe with a golden arm, but a brain and a body that m o v e    w  a  y    t  o  o      s      l      o    w for the line we have. Yeah, if you give him all sorts of time he can hit 50 yd bombs to Evans. But sometimes this game requires you to be a quick thinker and react to very athletic, large, angry men running at you at full speed trying to remove your head from your torso. Hell, just call SD and bring in Flutie.......I don't care......but just do SOMETHING. Please don't let us have to endure the same sort of game and same sort of loss week after week after week, just like we had to do after week 2 of last season.

54396[/snapback]

I hate the Flutie idea, but he would do better with this line.

But it won't happen because Mister Arrogance won't admit a mistake.

I hate the Flutie idea, but he would do better with this line.

But it won't happen because Mister Arrogance won't admit a mistake.

54405[/snapback]

I know, I don't like the fluie idea either......or the Jeff George or the idea.....but I'd take those experiments over doing nothing. I won't ever pull a "4everBills" and abandon my team, but I get a really sick feeling in my stomach when I think about having to watch them go through this every week. This team is just like my ex-wife.....a perpetual tease.

The chiefs have an extremely lousy defense. The bills are much much better defensively than the chiefs.

Great teams take time to build and gel. Rome was not built in 24 hours.

54427[/snapback]

Sue, this is year 4 of the TD regime...we should at least see some sort of progress. This team is not better, might be worse than the team that Wade left behind.

Sue, this is year 4 of the TD regime...we should at least see some sort of progress.  This team is not better, might be worse than the team that Wade left behind.

54432[/snapback]

Steve, you took a ton of heat from TD supporters. I include myself (to a small degree) in this group. I think that LOTS of posters owe you not an apology, but an acknowledgement that you were RIGHT! Allow me to begin...............

TD sucks, is incompetent, and needs to be fired. You were correct.

Steve, you took a ton of heat from TD supporters. I include myself (to a small degree) in this group. I think that LOTS of posters owe you not an apology, but an acknowledgement that you were RIGHT! Allow me to begin...............

TD sucks, is incompetent, and needs to be fired. You were correct.

54449[/snapback]

Bill thank you for those kind words. I wish I was wrong, and we were 3-0. I think what got me was how well the Steelers were doing after Donahoe left. And for what its worth, look at what AJ Smith is doing in SD after Butler died. There is something about the Polian/Butler strategy that seems to work. I wish Ralph could bottle it and give it to TD. I look at SD, and I was baffled that they took Philip Rivers when the had Drew Brees, a high draft pick himself. But they admit that he is not the long term answer and draft Rivers. I though that was why TD drafted WM, but in fact with WM riding the pine, it is clearly not the case.

Sue, this is year 4 of the TD regime...we should at least see some sort of progress.  This team is not better, might be worse than the team that Wade left behind.

54432[/snapback]

You are absolutely correct. That last year with Bums' son the team

went 8-8 or 9-7. This team is nowhere NEAR that level. Not close.