Starting Mathews

Bear

At this point, I could care less who the Bills start at QB, but I'm curious about the rest of you.

Is it just a hatred of Drew?

Do you think Mathews is actually a better QB?

Do you think it will be one of those wierd "sparks"...like a K. Warner type thing?

Drew has proven that he will never be a "great QB". At one point in his career he was very good, but he is nowhere near being that player anymore. If he is not losing a game for us, he is certainly doing nothing to win it.

That said, Mathews has also proven to be and incompetent QB. Hell, the fact that he was still on the waiver wire 2 weeks before the season started should say something.

This TEAM is not good enough to cover for Bledsoe or Mathews. I do not see anything different happening if Mathews is brought in to play.

Now, if it's just a case of being so disgusted with Drew that you would rather have anyone else in the league leading the Bills to losses....okay. Frankly, I'm with ya. The Bills need a change, even if the result is the same.

And to those of you who scoff at JP coming back and playing because it would "get him killed for no reason", I think your nuts! He needs to get his ass in the game as soon as he is ready. He needs to learn as much as possible BEFORE next season, and he will have plenty of sideline coaching by the time he comes back.

Unless the Bills are 7-3 when he is ready to play...I say they need to get him the game!

At this point, I could care less who the Bills start at QB, but I'm curious about the rest of you.

Is it just a hatred of Drew?

Do you think Mathews is actually a better QB?

Do you think it will be one of those wierd "sparks"...like a K. Warner type thing?

Drew has proven that he will never be a "great QB".  At one point in his career he was very good, but he is nowhere near being that player anymore.  If he is not losing a game for us, he is certainly doing nothing to win it.

That said, Mathews has also proven to be and incompetent QB.  Hell, the fact that he was still on the waiver wire 2 weeks before the season started should say something.

This TEAM is not good enough to cover for Bledsoe or Mathews.  I do not see anything different happening if Mathews is brought in to play.

Now, if it's just a case of being so disgusted with Drew that you would rather have anyone else in the league leading the Bills to losses....okay.  Frankly, I'm with ya.  The Bills need a change, even if the result is the same. 

And to those of you who scoff at JP coming back and playing because it would "get him killed for no reason", I think your nuts!  He needs to get his ass in the game as soon as he is ready.  He needs to learn as much as possible BEFORE next season, and he will have plenty of sideline coaching by the time he comes back.

Unless the Bills are 7-3 when he is ready to play...I say they need to get him the game!

54250[/snapback]

For me it is I know we are losing with Drew, so lets see what Mathews can do? What can we lose? More games? We are 0 - 3 .