Time Warner vs NFL Network--- Check this out

BillBacker55

Man that guy has absolutely no clue about what the hang up is. Time Warner doesn't have anything against the NFL Network and isn't keeping it off their lineup because they're anti-customer. They just want a better price from the NFL and they're holding out until they get it.

Of course they could always pay a higher price and pass it along by hiking cable rates.... B-)

I made my daily call to Time Warner today and Letoshia in Customer Service had no idea what I was even talking about with the NFL network. Steve however, who I spoke with yesterday, said he had nothing to report yet but they are "working on a deal" and remains hopeful.

they've been "working on a deal" for over 3 years now

after this fcc injunction, Time Warner was FORCED to swallow some crow and put the network back on, after they came into town blaring their trumpets and saying "No, you can't have the NFL Network!" to Adelphia customers

I listened to the TW VP on WGR right after the network was taken off, and the ARROGANCE of the man was truly something to behold

Simply put, they are pissed about direct tv having the exclusive rights to the Sunday Ticket package, and so they REFUSE to carry the NFL Network.

THAT is the truth.

Forget the LIES about "working out a better deal..."

why is it that NFL Network is going away, and yet the extra $1.99 that EVERY Adelphia customer in WNY was paying for it stays on our bill?

the answer is easy: because TW doesn't give two hoots about the customer.

this is a pissing contest, plain and simple.

and TW just got B word-slapped by the FCC ruling, ang they are FUMING that they had to give the NFL network back to customers

after that 30 days is over, switch to satellite because you will NEVER see NFL Network on TW cable until the Sunday Ticket package is also available on cable