WAAAHH WAAHHH F*CKIN WAAAHHHHH

This is not directed at anyone who is criticizing the play of the Bills today. They did fuk up on many occasions. THIS is directed at you sniveling, worthless fake fans who act as if it is Buffalo's priviledge to have you as a fan. I can hear some of you know whining to yourself "Woe is me, I have six more season tix left!" "I am forced to watch 13 more games this year" "Convince me to stay a Bills fan!" HA! Kiss my @ss.

This team is not on top right now. But they will be great again. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year. But soon the Bills will be back in the Playoffs and maybe back competing for a ring. Then I'm sure you whiny, pathetic fair-weatherers will come runnin back.

If you dont have the heart to stick with a team when they are down, then you do not deserve to celebrate with them when they win.

Take a F*ckin hike

This is not directed at anyone who is criticizing the play of the Bills today. They did fuk up on many occasions. THIS is directed at you sniveling, worthless fake fans who act as if it is Buffalo's priviledge to have you as a fan. I can hear some of you know whining to yourself "Woe is me, I have six more season tix left!" "I am forced to watch 13 more games this year" "Convince me to stay a Bills fan!" HA! Kiss my @ss.

This team is not on top right now. But they will be great again. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year. But soon the Bills will be back in the Playoffs and maybe back competing for a ring. Then I'm sure you whiny, pathetic fair-weatherers will come runnin back.

If you dont have the heart to stick with a team when they are down, then you do not deserve to celebrate with them when they win.

Take a F*ckin hike

54048[/snapback]

Right on, Bart. Boo fuggin' hoo you whiney ass babies with eighteen threads crying about every little nuance of the game. Boo !@#$in' hoo. Shouldn't you be crying to your mom?

And what would you like us to say?

We lose.

"Great job, team. We'll get 'em next time!"

We lose.

We lose.

I want to live in your world. Do you think the players aren't b*tching and complaining right now? It's a natural reaction to a team that is playing horribly.

You can take a hike.

And what would you like us to say? 

We lose.

"Great job, team.  We'll get 'em next time!"

We lose.

We lose.

I want to live in your world.  Do you think the players aren't b*tching and complaining right now?  It's a natural reaction to a team that is playing horribly.

You can take a hike.

54076[/snapback]

No, a NATURAL reaction of a true fan is to criticize, get mad, throw things, etc. It is not a NATURAL reaction of a true fan to jump ship or whine about how someone needs to convince them to remain a fan. You should need no convincing if the Bills are really you're team. You may not like them when they are down but you dont go looking for a new flavor of the week team to appease you while the Bills arent winning.

Kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But as stevestojantty as this has been I'm still GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can be as disgusted as we want.

54087[/snapback]

If you had actually read what I posted, you wouldnt have said that. If you are still "GO BILLS!!!!!!!", then you are the kind of fan that we need.

No, a NATURAL reaction of a true fan is to criticize, get mad, throw things, etc. It is not a NATURAL reaction of a true fan to jump ship or whine about how someone needs to convince them to remain a fan. You should need no convincing if the Bills are really you're team. You may not like them when they are down but you dont go looking for a new flavor of the week team to appease you while the Bills arent winning.

54085[/snapback]

And yet, every week they return here to discuss the Bills. They're not going anywhere, they're just venting.

You'd think you'd be used to it by now given how bad this team has been.

If you had actually read what I posted, you wouldnt have said that. If you are still "GO BILLS!!!!!!!", then you are the kind of fan that we need.

54094[/snapback]

Well lumping one guy in with everyone isn't exactly a good thing.

Only one guy said he was jumping ship.........not plural.

We're all just pissed and bitching.

I will be a Bills fan until I take my last breath on this earth. I consider myself a patient man, but this 4 year "rebuilding" project is going nowhere fast and I am losing what little hope I have left. This makes 6 regular season losses in a row. We have lost 2 games at home to AFC rivals already this year and we shouldn't B word?

This short season is a microcosom of the difference between winners and losers. This team cannot win a close game period. We self destruct with turnovers, penalities, and poor coaching decesions. Where is the leadership, the grit, the fire in the belly?

Well lumping one guy in with everyone isn't exactly a good thing.

Only one guy said he was jumping ship.........not plural.

We're all just pissed and bitching.

54101[/snapback]

BF....I know this, and actually I am just venting too. :wub: It just makes me sad because I don't think of Buffalo as a fair-weather fan team. I like to think of our fans as some of the best in sports. I think it sucks when people even talk about jumping.

peace

I apologize Bart. There were some parts of the game that were just hard to stomach that's all.

54112[/snapback]

No problem bro, Im just pissed off too really. I thought we could win this game. It just seems like every week there are posts like "thats it im done" or "why should I stay a fan?"

Go Bills

peace

as stevestojantty as this has been

54087[/snapback]

Um, shouldn't it be "Stevestojanty"? What's with the spelling on this board, anyway??

:wub:

Hey Bart,

I'm sure you've never complained. Oh yeah, Go Irish. Oh wait, they were lit up on Saturday.

54119[/snapback]

I'll keep complaining, but I'll keep watching, screaming, cheering and rooting. I was at the game yesterday too....I wouldn't trade watching a game in that stadium for anything, win OR lose.

Take a F*ckin hike

54048[/snapback]

Well said. Those of us who stick with them through the tough times enjoy their successes even more.

If you now need a "reason" to be a Bills fan, you never were one. You just don't get it...

I would trade watching a game at the Ralph these days for a piece of dog stevestojan........

54141[/snapback]

See this what I'm sayin. If you have tickets (this goes for anyone out there), I'd be glad to take them off your hands if you just can't bear the experience of being at a pro football game.

ridiculous.