OK, now that my venting is done.......

4everBills

Losman starts as soon as hes ready. He starts for good, no flip flop with Drew. We need to see Losman play to see if we need to go in a different direction as soon as possible.

We get a new head coach. TD is a smart guy and simply has to realize that inexperience at Head Coach will nto work on this squad. Hopefully he sets aside his ego issues and brings in a HC with a pedigree. I just dont know whos out there though. Seifert? Jimmy Johnson? (I cant stand Jimmy). TD probably wont do what is needed and may have to go himself.

Will Ralph do what it takes and can TD? I think there has to be someone who will advise old Ralph to go in a new GM direction. Whos good? Carmen Policy?

Evans is a stud in the making. Play him much much more.

We need to start McGee for a while. Probably will anyway because Vincent is hurt. Id like to see McGee become our starting CB and Vincent go to FS when healthy.

Gotta get more o-lineman. Im now convinced. Dont know who we could grab in FA next year.

Im not watching again until Losman starts. I see nothing worth watching. Im not angry anymore, just been realistic.

Losman starts as soon as hes ready. He starts for good, no flip flop with Drew. We need to see Losman play to see if we need to go in a different direction as soon as possible.

We get a new head coach. TD is a smart guy and simply has to realize that inexperience at Head Coach will nto work on this squad. Hopefully he sets aside his ego issues and brings in a HC with a pedigree. I just dont know whos out there though. Seifert? Jimmy Johnson? (I cant stand Jimmy). TD probably wont do what is needed and may have to go himself.

Will Ralph do what it takes and can TD? I think there has to be someone who will advise old Ralph to go in a new GM direction. Whos good? Carmen Policy?

Evans is a stud in the making. Play him much much more.

We need to start McGee for a while. Probably will anyway because Vincent is hurt. Id like to see McGee become our starting CB and Vincent go to FS when healthy.

Gotta get more o-lineman. Im now convinced. Dont know who we could grab in FA next year.

Im not watching again until Losman starts. I see nothing worth watching. Im not angry anymore, just been realistic.

54034[/snapback]

I hear what you saying about the Coaching...But I think what we have seen over the last 3 weeks proves that GW was not as bad as some of us thought...These idiots are doing the same things week in and week out to lose games that we have seen for 27 Games now...

Folks, I know no one wants to hear this because it means we are done for a while, but it's the Players more than the Coaches. We have good Players...Takeo, Moulds, McGee, Evans, Clements, etc... But on the whole we have guys that, for whatever reason, do not get better and continue to make dumb mistakes at crucial points of Games...

I agree that a top Coach like JJ could turn this thing around, but those Coaches are SO few and far between it's useless to waste the energy worrying about it...It's easier to just get better Players and fix this mess that way...MM's not going anywhere...TD, well maybe but I doubt it...We just need better, and more importantly SMARTER Players... :wub: