HDTV Question

gflande1

I have had an HDTV set for years, however I disconnected my HD service from Time Warner as I didnt see the benefits (there wasnt enough shows to justify the cost). Anyways, I my wife and I are planning on purchasing a 50" HDTV with built in tuner, hope to receive free OTA content.

Anway, can anyone tell me if any of the Bills games will be broadcasted in HDTV this year?

Thanks

I have had an HDTV set for years, however I disconnected my HD service from Time Warner as I didnt see the benefits. Can anyone tell me if any of the Bills games will be broadcasted in HDTV this year?

Thanks

736143[/snapback]

Time Warner just picked up CBS in HD, if it's anything like the last few years, all away games and home sellouts will be on CBS and now on HD for this season, I can't wait. Im in Rochester, and not sure of other markets, hope it helps

thanks...wasnt sure if the NFL has updated the cameras at Ralph Wilson stadium with HD cameras

736148[/snapback]

That Im not sure of, but hopefully someone here knows, I'm interested, I didint think of the camera's, thanks for pointing it out.

I don't think it's an issue of cameras 'at RWS'. It's whatever cameras & equipment the broadcasting network chooses to set up each week. Last year, CBS only broadcast like 2 games in HD /week (typically their marque games). Few of them were the Bills & I don't recall if they were home or away.

Fox broadcast all games in HD & did telecast our games that we hosted vs NFC teams in HD.

Hopefully, CBS gets w/ the program this year but I haven't heard anything one way or the other.

That Im not sure of, but hopefully someone here knows, I'm interested, I didint think of the camera's, thanks for pointing it out.

736155[/snapback]

CBS only had the ability to broadcast three games a week in HD. Nobody's sure if they've updated their cameras this year or not.

If the game's on FOX, you're good. If it's on CBS, it's up in the air. Last year, CBS didn't announce which games were going to be broadcast in HD until a few days before the games were played.

CW

CBS only had the ability to broadcast three games a week in HD.  Nobody's sure if they've updated their cameras this year or not.

If the game's on FOX, you're good.  If it's on CBS, it's up in the air.  Last year, CBS didn't announce which games were going to be broadcast in HD until a few days before the games were played.

CW

736267[/snapback]

Thanks

sports in HD is incredible, cant wait for the Eagles Raiders game tomorrow night...NBC's first sunday night game which will be in HD

all the prime time games will be in HD as will the nationally televised games

sports in HD is incredible, cant wait for the Eagles Raiders game tomorrow night...NBC's first sunday night game which will be in HD

all the prime time games will be in HD as will the nationally televised games

736491[/snapback]

Last season some of the Bills games were broadcast in HD,with an ota antenna.HD sports is amazing,gives you the feel of being at the game.I have a 50" lcd screen tv,and football is just awesome on it.

Last season some of the Bills games were broadcast in HD,with an ota antenna.HD sports is amazing,gives you the feel of being at the game.I have a 50" lcd screen tv,and football is just awesome on it.

737179[/snapback]

I upgraded to a projector and 100" screen last year and its like Im at the game...simply amazing

awesome for movies as well

I upgraded to a projector and 100" screen last year and its like Im at the game...simply amazing

awesome for movies as well

737181[/snapback]

Thats great,but i dont have enough room for something that big.I do agree though football in hd is better than the cheap seats in the upper deck at the stadium.