Here's my Training Camp Report from 8/2/06 AM

We are now on Day 5 of Buffalo Bills Training camp. The players came out without pads today, after a full pad practice last night. The Buffalo Bills practiced on the grass fields this morning, so they had the breeze and the shade from the trees to help cool them off a bit. It definitely helped keep the fans cooler as many of them sat on the grass and relaxed as they enjoyed watching their favorite team practice. As usual, the team worked on the individual drills, 7-on-7, 11-on-11, special teams and this time added in a 2-minute drill. It was a slow pace at practice today, but that was to be expect, with the heat and the fact that they just practiced about 14 hours earlier.

As always, the team started out with the individual drills. JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb and even Kliff Kingsbury practiced throwing passes to the receivers and seemed to be on target. The Buffalo Bills offensive line worked against the defensive line and without the pads, it's hard to see who wins, but Jason Peters did impress me with some blocks from what I saw. Following the individual drills, the Buffalo Bills players did some special teams work. Coach Bobby April had the team practice kickoffs and doing some returns. The following players returned kicks...Terrence McGee, Shaud Williams, Jonathan Smith, Roscoe Parrish, and Fred Jackson. Terrence McGee ran back a couple, but Roscoe Parrish impressed me the most. He showed his speed as he ran around all the blockers and definitely reminded me of the way Terrence McGee returns.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the article...

Great report, thanks!

We are now on Day 5 of Buffalo Bills Training camp. The players came out without pads today, after a full pad practice last night. The Buffalo Bills practiced on the grass fields this morning, so they had the breeze from the trees to help cool them off a bit. It definitely helped keep the fans cooler as many of them sat on the grass and relaxed as they enjoyed watching their favorite team practice. As usual, the team worked on the individual drills, 7-on-7, 11-on-11, special teams and this time added in a 2-minute drill. It was a slow pace at practice today, but that was to be expect, with the heat and the fact that they just practiced about 14 hours earlier.

As always, the team started out with the individual drills. JP Losman, Kelly Holcomb and even Kliff Kingsbury practiced throwing passes to the receivers and seemed to be on target. The Buffalo Bills offensive line worked against the defensive line and without the pads, it's hard to see who wins, but Jason Peters did impress me with some blocks from what I saw. Following the individual drills, the Buffalo Bills players did some special teams work. Coach Bobby April had the team practice kickoffs and doing some returns. The following players returned kicks...Terrence McGee, Shaud Williams, Jonathan Smith, Roscoe Parrish, and Fred Jackson. Terrence McGee ran back a couple, but Roscoe Parrish impressed me the most. He showed his speed as he ran around all the blockers and definitely reminded me of the way Terrence McGee returns.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the article...

734108[/snapback]

Breeze from the trees? Wouldn't the trees block the breeze?

And BTW, how is the O-Line looking?

734162[/snapback]

it was a typo, i forgot to add the word shade from the tree and the breeze.

OL is hard to tell when they arent wearing pads.