14 members have voted

1. 1. Running Backs

• Willis McGahee
    • Shaud Williams
    • Lionel Gates
    • Anthony Thomas

Instructions for the twobillsdrive.com preview

----------------------------------------------------

I will create a poll every few days, but voting and comments can go on until the preview deadline (August 27). The poll will be set up for each position, with each player who plays that position listed. You vote for who you think should start, and explain your decision in a preview oriented structure, one that also includes analysis of the players you didn’t vote for.

Please also include your group value for the position on a 1-10 scale using this as a rough guideline.

1= Worst

5= Average

10= Elite

I will tally up the cumulative ratings, for the final values. If the editors decide people are just throwing around bogus numbers they will not be calculated in the rankings.

The editors will then take these poll results, and mini previews, and use the best ones for the final preview.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following criteria will be used by the editors in selecting the posts to use.

1. Overall ability of the poster in capturing the poll results, and majority view (optimisim etc).

EX- JP Losman wins the poll, Holcomb 2nd, Nail 3rd. We will not use a post describing why Kelly Holcomb should start, even if it is superior in content. We will be looking for posts describing why JP Losman should start.

2. Clarity- How well does the poster justify his rational, and explain himself

3. Structure- This is a preview, so people need to explain themselves in such a format. That means writing like I think, or I feel should be avoided. We've all read previews, so it shouldn't be too difficult to keep it in that format.

I will pick two more editors as things progress, so including myself we will have 3 total editors(unless nobody else wants to it, then I'm the almighty). I still need people, so PM me, and I will keep you in mind. This will represent the majority view, and not the editors.