Saban to busy for Bush

bluenews

Bushed

With all that is happening in the world and at the gas station around the corner from my house, President Bush has time to visit with the Miami Dolphins.

Maybe Marv Levy and Dick Jauron should invite Bush to Bills camp. I'd like to see (and hear) Bush and his Ivy League education try to match wits with our GM and Head Coach.

Bushed

With all that is happening in the world and at the gas station around the corner from my house, President Bush has time to visit with the Miami Dolphins. 

Maybe Marv Levy and Dick Jauron should invite Bush to Bills camp.  I'd like to see (and hear)  Bush and his Ivy League education try to match wits  with our GM and Head Coach.

732500[/snapback]

They'd school him every which way. They probably actually had to work for their degrees.

Bushed

Maybe Marv Levy and Dick Jauron should invite Bush to Bills camp.  I'd like to see (and hear)  Bush and his Ivy League education try to match wits  with our GM and Head Coach.

732500[/snapback]

Our GM and coach are Ivy League educated. Our President graduated from an Ivy league school. I don't think the word "educated" gets used much when referring to Bush ("edumacated", perhaps.)

Our GM and coach are Ivy League educated.  Our President graduated from an Ivy league school.  I don't think the word "educated" gets used much when referring to Bush ("edumacated", perhaps.)

732545[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure he (GWB) was educated by two Ivy League schools, but you might want to check that on your own.

Our GM and coach are Ivy League educated.  Our President graduated from an Ivy league school.  I don't think the word "educated" gets used much when referring to Bush ("edumacated", perhaps.)

732545[/snapback]

"edumacated" people love the word "nucular"

I'm pretty sure he (GWB) was educated by two Ivy League schools, but you might want to check that on your own.

732553[/snapback]

"W" may have attended those prestigious schools of higher education. I believe he earned an advanced degree in Vacation Management.