Losers doing what losers do!

4everBills

And theres the proof!!!

I seriously would fire Mularkey, bring in Jimmy (who would never come here by the way).

53968[/snapback]

I was wondering how long before you came out and said, "See, look at me, I'm right!"

Sickening how many "fans" are on this board who "pride" themselves on being right when Buffalo fails and love pointing it out to all the fans who point out the positives on the team (and there are some, believe it or not).

CW

And theres the proof!!!

I seriously would fire Mularkey, bring in Jimmy (who would never come here by the way).

53968[/snapback]

Ive been happy to pick out the few positives for over a decade now. Im through with that.

Maybe if we fans united and demanded BIG BIG moves to start over, we might get it. Keep making excuses and we just may be stuck with status quo!

See I'm tired of hearing "They are hanging in there."

This team should be up 2 TD's........but stupid penalties, dropped balls, etc etc etc have once again proven the downfall.

Do you REALLY think we are going to win this now?

53901[/snapback]

Being the leader of the whiny ass "Oh, boo hoo hoo this team sucks" parade, I suggest you should probably just find another team. You did nothing the entire game but post stupid fuggin' thread after stupid fuggin thread, and each one more depressing and stupid than the last.

Yes, the team sucks. If you're tired of hearing about it, THEN STOP FUGGIN WATCHING SO WE DON"T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR INCESSANT WHINING!

God, you are such a fuggin' baby.

I was wondering how long before you came out and said, "See, look at me, I'm right!"

Sickening how many "fans" are on this board who "pride" themselves on being right when Buffalo fails and love pointing it out to all the fans who point out the positives on the team (and there are some, believe it or not).

CW

53977[/snapback]

Sickening how many "fans" on this board are blind to the obvious and try to spread sunshine onto a heaping pile of dung.

Just because we hate the fact that our team sucks, doesn't make us any less fans.

And theres the proof!!!

53968[/snapback]

FIRE MULARKY?

You want proof about something?

Here's proof that the Bills losing makes people fuggin' stupid.

Being the leader of the whiny ass "Oh, boo hoo hoo this team sucks" parade, I suggest you should probably just find another team. You did nothing the entire game but post stupid fuggin' thread after stupid fuggin thread, and each one more depressing and stupid than the last.

Yes, the team sucks. If you're tired of hearing about it, THEN STOP FUGGIN WATCHING SO WE DON"T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR INCESSANT WHINING!

God, you are such a fuggin' baby.

54006[/snapback]

Yes, the team sucks. If you're tired of hearing about it, THEN STOP FUGGIN WATCHING SO

Exactly , best suggestion yet. :wub:

Yeah, but you already know we're going to lose.  You already know that we're not going to get better this week.  So why are you still watching the game?

CW

53938[/snapback]

I would not mind the losses if they looked like they were improving. I think there were some positive things in this game. Our special teams worked well on our returns. They sucked covering though. Moorman punted well. I thought Fletcher played very inspired and very well. I think we do have the makings of a good defense. However our offence is sick both in terms of coaching and the qb position. Bledsoe is just plain bad guys. He can not react quickly enough to blitzes and pressure. Brady is a perfect example of a qb that is in control and cool under pressure. He can adjust on the fly and thats something that Bledsoe is not capable of.

The play that ended it when Bledsoe fumbled was a example of poor coaching. Why in the hell would they let a slow witted and even slower footed qb drop back when you know the Pats would be bringing it hard? Why not a quick slant or a quick out pass to the TE just to get the first? But even with the bad play calling it was pretty typical for Drew to cough it up at that critical time. He is a expert at losing. Doing the wrong things at exactly the right time.

The play that ended it when Bledsoe fumbled was a example of poor coaching. Why in the hell would they let a slow witted and even slower footed qb drop back when you know the Pats would be bringing it hard? Why not a quick slant or a quick out pass to the  TE just to get the first?  But even with the bad play calling it was pretty typical for Drew to cough it up at that critical time. He is a expert at losing. Doing the wrong things at exactly the right time.

54060[/snapback]

Actually, I think that was a busted play from the very beginning. If you watch the replay, you'll see the guard PULLING to the right (an indication of a run play) and Travis Henry running to the left. I think it was supposed to be a hand-off up the right side, but Travis ran the wrong way (and Drew was stuck with the ball).

No matter what it was supposed to be -- it was still ugly.

Actually, I think that was a busted play from the very beginning.  If you watch the replay, you'll see the guard PULLING to the right (an indication of a run play) and Travis Henry running to the left.  I think it was supposed to be a hand-off up the right side, but Travis ran the wrong way (and Drew was stuck with the ball).

No matter what it was supposed to be -- it was still ugly.

54088[/snapback]

And if that is true, its even worse than I thought.

The D and special teams are practically gift wrapping the game for the Bills but our terri-Bill O cant do squat!

Losers back themselves out of the red zone with stupid stumbles, penatlies, or sacks.

Losers dont do the right things right and thats where we are!

Like I said before, nothing short of a monsterous decapitation in this organization in the form of GM gone and head coach gone will put this team on the right track!

TD wont hire a big name winning coach, hes ego cant afford to be questioned.

Without a big name coach, this squad will NEVER get a winners attitude back!

Ill always be a Bills fan, but we are many more years away from being a playoff team again.

Its sad, its really sad. We could absolutely beat the Pats today if we had a winners attitude.

The Bills beat themselves and do what losers do to lose!

53883[/snapback]

LMAO@the D played well today!

We couldn't stop the short passing game. At least watch the game if you're gonna pass judgment like that.

Most of Marsha's passes were less than 15 yards and our secondary blew each and every time. Pass rush was on holiday too.