Damning Audit of Rochester City Officials

ACor58

http://democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs....NEWS01/60727008

So hear is my question, and maybe some of the attorney's on the board can help. Is there any legal precedent in charging any of these officials with negligence?

It was obvious from the begining that the city never had a solid business plan in place, but the amount of incompetence here is staggering. Is there a way to start a class action suit. I would love to be involved in bringing these scumbags to justice if I could.

http://democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs....NEWS01/60727008

So hear is my question, and maybe some of the attorney's on the board can help. Is there any legal precedent in charging any of these officials with negligence?

It was obvious from the begining that the city never had a solid business plan in place, but the amount of incompetence here is staggering. Is there a way to start a class action suit. I would love to be involved in bringing these scumbags to justice if I could.

730158[/snapback]

If you speak bad about mayor Johnson, you will simply be called a racist and your opinion dismissed.

If you speak bad about mayor Johnson, you will simply be called a racist and your opinion dismissed.

730230[/snapback]

That is the unfortunate truth and hiding behind the race card forced Rochester residents to dismiss his 12 year reign of incompetence without progress.

I do not want to stand by any longer. I am a tax paying resident of the City and I want to make sure that he pays for the crimes that he has committed.

That is the unfortunate truth and hiding behind the race card forced Rochester residents to dismiss his 12 year reign of incompetence without progress.

730234[/snapback]

Pretty much sums it up. I'll admit, he did some good at the start of his term, but he quickly ran out of ideas and only the publics ignorance kept him in office as long as he was (but then again, you could apply that to most politicians).