Whitner listed as #2 impact newcomer in

ACor58

They're located near the East Coast, however.

722635[/snapback]

Baltimore is further east than Buffalo and Buffalo is further north than any of the AFC North teams. Wouldn't it make more sense to have Buffalo in the AFC North? Given the relatively short distances between Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh wouldn't all these franchises benefit financially from higher attendence?

And Dan Marino

Three reasons:

1. When I lived in Pittsburgh the local paper did an interview and when asked about Buffalo he said something to the effect of "It's a town full of losers, I hate the city, the people blah, blah, blah." I was howling laughing.

2. He hates Buffalo so much he won't say Buffalo Wings(he only says wings) - on a radio interview in Pittsburgh they were purposely trying to get him to say the word Buffalo - and he wouldn't.

3. We are the primary reason he doesn't have a super bowl ring - my favorite!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

722343[/snapback]

Thats awesome!

And Dan Marino

Three reasons:

1. When I lived in Pittsburgh the local paper did an interview and when asked about Buffalo he said something to the effect of "It's a town full of losers, I hate the city, the people blah, blah, blah." I was howling laughing.

2. He hates Buffalo so much he won't say Buffalo Wings(he only says wings) - on a radio interview in Pittsburgh they were purposely trying to get him to say the word Buffalo - and he wouldn't.

3. We are the primary reason he doesn't have a super bowl ring - my favorite!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

722343[/snapback]

This makes me happy :o

Jason Allen is the #5 of which you speak.

He'll be playing safety on Sundays.

Jack Hunt, Sideeq Shabazz, Yeremiah Bell, Norman LeJeune, Deke Cooper and our very own Travares Tillman won't be giving him too much competition. All free agents or 6th Rounders.