Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce

Just got back from the Bruce Smith interview that will be on Quite Frankly. Well, actually, just got back from going out for drinks AFTER the show! They don't know when it'll actually air...

Anyway...

Bruce was totally cool in the interview! He left right after the taping, so I didn't get any pics or get to ask him any questions.

Highlights:

1) He loves Marv and says he was the 2nd most important person in his life behind his father.

2) Loved playing in Buffalo and loved the fans.

3) Stephen A. Smith questioned him about the hate mail and racist mail Bruce used to get and Bruce said he knew that they were a few bad apples and not representative of all the fans or people in Buffalo. SAS seemed to try to press him to get dirt, but Bruce stayed cool and reiterated that he knew a few jerks didn't represent everyone. He also said Marv guided him through those times by always giving good advice and demanding professionalism.

4) Left because he was asked to take a pay cut.

5) Thinks Marv still has it and will do well running the Bills.

6) Is now running his own real estate development business.

Bruce was very well spoken. It was a good bit. The best part was the smile from ear to ear when the Bills fans in the audience greeted him with the Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce chant. I think he was surprised by it.

I am amped up about you being there to give him the Bruuuuuce welcome!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! Good job, he will always be my favorite player all-time and I'll try VERY hard to catch this show. I don't like anything about Mr. Smith (The one who has the show) but I'll make an exception to my self imposed lock-out of the program.