(OT) Kudos to UB!!

duey

Congrats to UB for their first win in a very long time!

They went with a new QB today, a true freshman. Chris Moore went 5-7-195-1 TD (86 yds), no picks.

Total offense...UB 440 yds, UCF 473 yds.

UD defense had 5 sacks and 3 picks.

GO BULLS!!! :)

i was at the game. it was a ton of fun to watch them win.

few notes:

the UB defense is awefull. i mean really really bad. they had a few picks/sacks but i don't think they deserved any of it. it was all ucf mistakes that gave them defensive stats. i dont know why ucf didnt go for it on every fourth down. i doubt ub would have ever stopped them.

that new qb is sweet. he can really move. a few times i thought he was sacked and then he made a move, got free and ran for a first down. he had decent speed. definately a scrambling qb, and a good one at that.

the weird thing was that UB actually rotated qb's. they put one in, then pulled him, then put him back in. i didnt understand it, but whatever works works.

the UB recievers looked really good. a few big plays by them are what put that game away. they were breaking tackles and makes great catches. it lookes like UB finally has a good passing game.

i was at the game. it was a ton of fun to watch them win.

few notes:

the UB defense is awefull. i mean really really bad. they had a few picks/sacks but i don't think they deserved any of it. it was all ucf mistakes that gave them defensive stats. i dont know why ucf didnt go for it on every fourth down. i doubt ub would have ever stopped them.

that new qb is sweet. he can really move. a few times i thought he was sacked and then he made a move, got free and ran for a first down. he had decent speed. definately a scrambling qb, and a good one at that.

the weird thing was that UB actually rotated qb's. they put one in, then pulled him, then put him back in. i didnt understand it, but whatever works works.

the UB recievers looked really good. a few big plays by them are what put that game away. they were breaking tackles and makes great catches. it lookes like UB finally has a good passing game.

53580[/snapback]

What's really interesting is the fact that Hofner (thankfully!) abandoned the old QB rotation and went with the two freshmen. I think with either of these guys, the program is in much better shape.