Hey Campy.... Comming out Sunday

Naa.....i'm just stupid...you know being a special education teacher and all.....you going to jets game we wanted to come up...but figured horror channel was taking all your time

53384[/snapback]

It is, but I can take a few hours off to see the game. We are preparing the room for you guys if you want to come up. You can take the short bus, and pick up the rest of the Gerry's Kids along the way.

are you planning on getting tickets at stadium??? of course i'd leave my face paint at home

53386[/snapback]

I've never had any problems getting tix in that parking lot. Esp during a long weekend, many ticketholders will be out of town.

Hey man, drop me a email or a message man, Im comming up for the game! Finally got a day off!  Need some directions

53363[/snapback]

Take 264 towards the Oceanfront, then take the "Princess Anne" Independence exit. Go past Mt Trashmore making sure you're in the left-most non-turning lanes, the road splits and you want S Holland which is straightish/to the left. To the right is S Independence, you don't want that. Continue down S Holland. Gator's is on the left, across the street from the Super K-Mart on the right. A median means you'll have to go past Gator's and do a u-turn at the next light. The driveway sneaks up on ya' from that direction, it's right after Dunkin Donuts' drive - keep an eye out. Whatever you do, don't park in Dunkin Donuts, they'll tow you. I doubt the Gators lot will be full, but if you can't find a parking spot at Gator's, go across the street and park at the Super-K- nobody ever gets their ride towed from there...

I'd suggest you plan on getting there no later than 12:30 to get a (good) seat, but since it sounds like VaBchBledsoeFan won't be there, I'll do my best to save you a spot (his spot) at our table.

Keep an eye out for me in the 36-Milloy and introduce yourself. Look forward to meeting you.

i always invite Campy and Tersesa to friends house but they go to Gators

53377[/snapback]

Well being the club's VP and resident "volume-turner-upper-guy," I can't very well abondon my responsibilities at Gator's. B)