How about this cheap shot at Buffalo

Jesus Christ, some of ya'll are the most thin skinned people on the planet, what do you expect them to do, put a message on the jumbotron that says "all hail the people of WNY, we bow down before you"

And the Carolina Panthers are in Charlotte, which is almost twice the size of Buffalo, with a higher median income. That along with a booming economy and access to SEC football fans is why the NFL is in Charlotte.

696447[/snapback]

And they still can't sell out a playoff game. Sad, really.

I know this is off-topic but apparently this ran on the scoreboard during the Sabres/Hurricanes game yesterday.  Under the notes section for the re-cap of last night's game.

In the first period, a message on the scoreboard read: "The Carolina Hurricanes have won as many Super Bowls as the Buffalo Bills."

WTF?  Why does every city have to kick the City of Buffalo all the time?  Did the Penguins do that to the North Stars when they skated for the cup in 1992?  I mean, enough is enough!!!  THis S*** fires me up!!!

GO SABRES!!!!

696498[/snapback]

"Waaaaah, waaaaah, I'm sick of you picking on me." Quit crying you little snot nose girl, you give Buffalonians a bad name.

Have you ever been to North Carolina?

Charlotte is one of the biggest SEC hotbeds there is.

As for Hillbilly Coast, I guess Duke, North Carolina, Virginia, Wake Forest, and Georgia Tech were your back up schools when you were making that college decision.

696481[/snapback]

I think he means ACC here. And it is big in Charlotte.

Charlotte is a HUGE banking city now. Twenty years ago, uptown was a fuggin dump. They have really changed it for the better.

Except for all the friggin yankees... :lol::(