The Da Vinci Code

Anyone see it?

I saw it last night, it was alright but I never got a chance to read the book so I was wondering what people who read the book and watched the movie thought about it.

Anyone see it?

I saw it last night, it was alright but I never got a chance to read the book so I was wondering what people who read the book and watched the movie thought about it.

695241[/snapback]

I heard somewhere, I think it was NPR, that Da Vinci was ticked at the pope because he got a crappy tip when he painted the celestine chapel's ceiling. He wrote this code to get back at the pope. The whole thing is just a fake for a bad tip.

I heard somewhere, I think it was NPR, that Da Vinci was ticked at the pope because he got a crappy tip when he painted the celestine chapel's ceiling.  He wrote this code to get back at the pope.  The whole thing is just a fake for a bad tip.

695243[/snapback]

i think i heard a similar rumor on NPR, except the Pope was visiting Neverland so he left the money with GW Bush to tip Da Vinci, but GW gave the money to the oil companies instead

i think i heard a similar rumor on NPR, except the Pope was visiting Neverland so he left the money with GW Bush to tip Da Vinci, but GW gave the money to the oil companies instead

695245[/snapback]

Bush = Bad