Call for examples of Losman's "attitude"

I'd be curious how many teams won a Super Bowl while having no 1st round picks on their offensive line. 

695569[/snapback]

The 2004 Patriots would be one example if you're not counting Graham.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEy, I don't mind having these types of discussions with people here, We definitly have different opinions. Some of you think that no matter what the Bills do they will always be losers on the field until they actually win some games. Others (like me) are still willing to give the team a chance and see some of the positives in the offseason transactions and can see a possibility that the team may be good this year. I prefer to see them play before I deem them losers. Not saying anything bad about the first group, and not saying everyone should be in the second group either. The Bills have not been a very consistent competitve team in a while. But I will not go off of their past records when most of the past people are gone.

There are many ways to build a successful team and a winning team and it involves a little bit of what everybody is saying. A good draft, solid lines, good position players, good coaching, and a good front office. And right now I see this team as having a good foundation of all those items, they just need to be put in the right place and show us on the field.