Isn't it amazing?

That so many sixteen year olds sign up here, and inside of a week have 4 aliases?

Note to the kiddies...

If you're going to play, play. That isn't always the quickest study hall lunch room one liner. Blowing your nose on someones shirt or skirt isn't funny past middle school.

Public Service Message number 121.

That so many sixteen year olds sign up here, and inside of a week have 4 aliases?

Note to the kiddies...

If you're going to play, play. That isn't always the quickest study hall lunch room one liner. Blowing your nose on someones shirt or skirt isn't funny past middle school.

688701[/snapback]

why aren't you watching the game?

why aren't you watching the game?

688707[/snapback]

Must be the 15 year old cheerleader on my lap....

Get a grip, man...I wasn't talking about you at all. There's some folks jumping up that are beyond idiot.

Must be the 15 year old cheerleader on my lap....

Get a grip, man...I wasn't talking about you at all. There's some folks jumping up that are beyond idiot.

688752[/snapback]

i didn't think you were talking about me :doh:

just asking why you weren't watching the game :)

Note to the kiddies...

688701[/snapback]

Ah to be sixteen again...wait, what am I saying, sixteen sucked! Ah to be back in college again...