Great news for Bruce Campbell fans....

The brief Bubba Ho-Tep discussion in another thread got me wondering about the prequel that started off as a joke but then turned into a possibility. Well, now it's gone from possibility to apparent reality :w00t:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=35381

Uh, I think you meant Bruce Campbell.

685474[/snapback]

Oops, major brain fart :w00t:

Blasphemy! How dare thee get the Lord and Savior Bruce's name wrong! He shall smithe thee for thouest arrogance against him!

On a side note, I went to a Bruce Campbell book signing where he told me that I gave him the "crappiest prop he's ever had to sign in 20 years". It was a fake plastic chainsaw I bought at a Halloween Hall. Its hanging on my wall right now.

I feel proud to have that distinction.

Blasphemy!  How dare thee get the Lord and Savior Bruce's name wrong!  He shall smithe thee for thouest arrogance against him!

On a side note, I went to a Bruce Campbell book signing where he told me that I gave him the "crappiest prop he's ever had to sign in 20 years".  It was a fake plastic chainsaw I bought at a Halloween Hall.  Its hanging on my wall right now.

I feel proud to have that distinction.

685480[/snapback]

It was that fuggin jerkoff former Atlanta mayor.....was reading an article about his appeal process down here and had his name stuck in my head :w00t:

Anyway....I agree! That is a very nice distinction! :lol: