This is what would have happened if the Bills

Matt_05

They would have selected Donte fuggin Whitner. What the hell is all the complaing about???? Who cares if we got him at 8 or 14. Extra third??? big whoopie doo. Now we have to pay him more money??? Big whoopie doo.

Regardless our first round pick was going to be D. Whitner.

I think a lot of you hate the pick so much, but realize he's a need, and so desperately need something to pi$$ and moan over.

If this guy turns into the next Ronnie Lott all you naysayers will be first in line to buy his Jersey.

If he turns into a big pile of steaming dog sh1t...well, we're pretty much used to that already.

They would have selected Donte fuggin Whitner. What the hell is all the complaing about????  Who cares if we got him at 8 or 14. Extra third??? big whoopie doo. Now we have to pay him more money??? Big whoopie doo.

I think a lot of you hate the pick so much, but realize he's a need, and so desperately need something to pi$$ and moan over.

If this guy turns into the next Ronnie Lott all you naysayers will be first in line to buy his Jersey.

If he turns into a big pile of steaming dog sh1t...well, we're pretty much used to that already.

678571[/snapback]

He prolly woulda been gone according tot he PFW rumors.

They would have selected Donte fuggin Whitner. What the hell is all the complaing about????  Who cares if we got him at 8 or 14. Extra third??? big whoopie doo. Now we have to pay him more money??? Big whoopie doo.

678571[/snapback]

no - he would have been gone-

We would have been stuck with a LB

how in the hell does everybody know for sure Whitner would have been gone?????  Just like you all knew we were taking DT with our first pick huh?

678586[/snapback]

Nothing is certain except death and taxes. However, he probably would have been gone had we traded down is what I've read.

how in the hell does everybody know for sure Whitner would have been gone?????  Just like you all knew we were taking DT with our first pick huh?

678586[/snapback]

how do you know he would still be there at 14 or 15? DW fills an immediate need and is a great fit in the new defensive system. They may have reached for DW but they got the guy they wanted

678586[/snapback]

You don't know.

So if you've decided you really want a guy, why risk out-smarting yourself TD-style to where you're stuck drafting, I dunno, another receiver instead?