Looks like everyone was wrong...

Dan

Not that I remember all the mock drafts. But, I think its fairly safe to say that no one on this board, nor the "experts" in the media had our draft looking like this. So, so much for all the mocks. I suppose in a few years I'll post again and let ya know who was right.

Looks like everyone was wrong about our lines, as well (myself included in this one). I was really hoping for all linemen in this draft. Apparently, our lines are fine and our secondary has been the problem for the last several years.

I'm just dazed and confused.

Not that I remember all the mock drafts.  But, I think its fairly safe to say that no one on this board, nor the "experts" in the media had our draft looking like this. So, so much for all the mocks.  I suppose in a few years I'll post again and let ya know who was right.

Looks like everyone was wrong about our lines, as well (myself included in this one).  I was really hoping for all linemen in this draft.  Apparently, our lines are fine and our secondary has been the problem for the last several years. 

I'm just dazed and confused.

677884[/snapback]

It's true that Wire, Vincent, and Milloy havn't helped protect our QBs at all... :lol: