Can't Teach Character or Intelligence

kota

Every player in the draft has the potential to be a Star in the NFL or they wouldn't even be considered for the draft. We have all seen late rounders become Stars and first round busts.

I would rather have the bills pick players who aren't considered the best then the hyped up guys. When people think they are the sh-- they could fall flat on their face. It happens all the time.

If the bills had picked Huff everyone would have been happy. To be honest i don't see the difference between the two guys. Just the school they went to IMO.

Ngata and Bunkley both have character problems from what i hear. Ngata and his motivation and Bunkley is said to be a one hit wonder.

With Marv Levy at the helm I don't care who he picked. He was part of the team that caused us to become the fans we are. We all know Ralph trusts him completely and wouldn't argue with him.

I think all the draft guru's will be put to shame this year.

Every player in the draft has the potential to be a Star in the NFL or they wouldn't even be considered for the draft.  We have all seen late rounders become Stars and first round busts. 

I would rather have the bills pick players who aren't considered the best then the hyped up guys.  When people think they are the sh-- they could fall flat on their face.  It happens all the time.

If the bills had picked Huff everyone would have been happy.  To be honest i don't see the difference between the two guys.  Just the school they went to IMO. 

Ngata and Bunkley both have character problems from what i hear.  Ngata and his motivation and Bunkley is said to be a one hit wonder. 

With Marv Levy at the helm I don't care who he picked.  He was part of the team that caused us to become the fans we are.  We all know Ralph trusts him completely and wouldn't argue with him.

I think all the draft guru's will be put to shame this year.

677336[/snapback]

I am in complete agreement. Nice post. Whitner and McCargo have not been hearing all about themselves for the last four months, like all the other top tens on everyone's mock drafts. I think all that press can ruin a guy's head, making him think he has arrived when he hasn't even gotten started. Every single player drafted needs to improve to play in the NFL. Most have to get stronger, and all have to study technique, playbooks and film. That is why I kind of like these picks. Both players we drafted in Round 1 seem like students of the game: hardworkers who will put the time in to improve.