LeBron and the Cavaliers...

Game 2 Preview

Hopefully, the Cavaliers will be as successful as the Sabres were last night.

We here in Cleveland are very lucky to have a player of LeBron's caliber. Is he the MVP this year?

BTW, I have heard that the Cavaliers will offer LeBron a contract extension at the maximum this summer...estimated to be 5 years at approx. $75 million.

Downtown's liable to be crowded tonight. The Indians are in town (Bosox tonight!), the Cavaliers are at home, and a film crew is shooting exterior scenes for "Spiderman 3" this week.

Mike

Game 2 Preview

Hopefully, the Cavaliers will be as successful as the Sabres were last night.

We here in Cleveland are very lucky to have a player of LeBron's caliber.  Is he the MVP this year?

BTW, I have heard that the Cavaliers will offer LeBron a contract extension at the maximum this summer...estimated to be 5 years at approx. $75 million.

Downtown's liable to be crowded tonight.  The Indians are in town (Bosox tonight!), the Cavaliers are at home, and a film crew is shooting exterior scenes for "Spiderman 3" this week.

Mike

670256[/snapback]

Fug the Cavaliers :) Bullets fan here ;) ( well, i did watch parts of three games this year, as well as almost the whole 3rd qtr on Saturday, but I still read bout em)

God, hopefully the boys will figure out doubleteaming LaBron SOFTLY doesn't work.

We here in Cleveland are very lucky to have a player of LeBron's caliber.  Is he the MVP this year?

670256[/snapback]

Over Billups, Duncan, Nash, Wade, Brand, Nowitzki, Carmelo, and Kobe?

One of the deepest pools of potential MVP's ever, and yes, IMO LeBron is the MVP. He brings the best qualities of EACH of the above players to the floor every night. He scores, dishes, rebounds, d's up, takes the clutch shots, and makes his teammates better, all without much of a supporting cast. A player who can stuff the stat sheet AND inspire teammates to a be better. all while the other team knows you what you are going to do and still can't stop it, should be the MVP. That's LeBron. At age 21!

What's the NBA?

670291[/snapback]

An old organization. Used to require that participants dribble while they moved, and demanded that the ball be touched with the fingertips. They morphed into something like studio wrestling or roller derby several years ago, when a chap that was drafted by their Chicago franchise who wore jersey #23 was annointed as the best ever, and made much more money selling colorful underwear than playing basketball. :)

There's a source who reported to the Arizona Republic (no linky) that Steve Nash will win the MVP for the second consecutive year.

Heard that on the local station this AM. The award won't be announced for about two more weeks.

Mike