Boston Area Fans

Doesn't appear that they will be showing SABRES on OLN here in Boston... (Rangers game appears to be on tonight)...

Where are folks watching the game?

Thanks

668896[/snapback]

The Harp may be playing it... I'm not sure. I don't know if they have the Center Ice Package like they have the Sunday Ticket for Bills games

But I did call Sports Depot in Allston and they said they will definitely have it on. I'll be there. And especially since the Sox are off tonight it shouldnt be ridiculously crowded with people watching them.

The Harp may be playing it... I'm not sure.  I don't know if they have the Center Ice Package like they have the Sunday Ticket for Bills games

But I did call Sports Depot in Allston and they said they will definitely have it on.  I'll be there.  And especially since the Sox are off tonight it shouldnt be ridiculously crowded with people watching them.

669024[/snapback]

Best sports bar in town IMHO. They make a mean apple martini for the ladies.

They should have it.

This just in, directly from the Boston Bills Backers:

The management at the Harp has assured me that if they can get the Sabres game on MSG tonight, they will show it. Until game time, however, it's hard to say if it will actually be available, given blackout rules and so forth. It's also dicey given that MSG might also be carrying the Rangers/NJ game, and we can't tell which feed we will get. So, basically, if the game can be seen in the Boston area, the Harp will have it. I'm sorry we can't be any more specific than that.

So there you go.

PTR