Dbickashaw Ferguson is the Bills pick in several

Maybe I am crazy, but d'brick does not excite me at all.  I personal think that he is the most overhyped player in the last 3 drafts.  Listen the man is light, and will not be able to handle the NE DL.  double moves destroy him, take a step outside than a strong cut to his inside leg and you are in the backfield.  He is a wall off run blocker, and he gets lazy.  after you beat him he'll hold, and because he has long arms he can't hide it.  I am hopefull that he ends up in NY.  he also play flat footed.  I say get a veteran, and wait for FA next year.

See my newest 7 round wish list, in another post

669663[/snapback]

You just described an undrafted free agent. While I do agree that D'Brick is overrated (he gave up a sack to Tapp during the regular season and one to Mark Anderson in the Senior Bowl) and will tend to overset to the outside sometimes, he's still nowhere near as bad as you describe. He has the potential to eliminate RDE's for a decade and that's what we would be using the #8 overall on him for should he slip that far. He won't be instant Pro Bowl, but he can immediately start and in three years, he should be a great LT and Pro Bowl contender at that position.

It's both realistic and disappointing.  I say that because none of the top five non-QBs (Bush, Williams, Ferguson, Hawk, or Davis) fell to the Bills at #8 in any of the drafts that got munched.

669622[/snapback]

Check it again. It says D'Brick fell to us twice out of the 25 mocks munched. It also says that two other players, who it does not identify, fell to the Bills once each.

Oh, what is going on with the Buffalo data? It only lists 25 votes while all others list 26.

Also note that it does not say how old these mocks were when munched. It seems that projecting the Bills to pick Ngata is old thinking.

By the way, the data there says eight mocks had the Bills taking Ngata, which is the lowest number of hits of all the teams in the top-12 and tied for the fourth lowest among the top-20.

One more important note: Cleveland is picked more times than the Bills to select Ngata. So if you really read this data, it says the Bills are most likely to pick Bunkely.