Jim MACHINE GUN Kelly

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Was there ever a time in the Golden Era , with Player's like Jim " Machine Gun " Kelly ,the Thurmanator and Big BRUCEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that we ever gave up on a game ?

Regardless of how much you liked or disliked Jim Kelly( Love him myself ) the guy had one heck of an arm. The shootout's between Kelly and Marino are the stuff legend's are made out of.

It wasn't any player in particular though , Kelly goes down in the Houston game. What happens , Frank Reich comes off the bench and Put's on a show that will live forever in Football History.

Almost like magic...

The defense, on numerous occassions , would create score changes, changes so quick and so stunning, the game would be over almost instantly.

Buffalo would take you down and throttle you!!!!!!!!!!

Then spit you out and send you home!!! :lol:

The Good Old Days.

Where has all the Magic gone?

Could it have been packed away in a little old man, that commanded big respect , and everyone loved.

Is the pot of Gold still there? In the City of Buffalo ? Always has been , just took a breather.

There's magic in the Air !!!! :w00t:

dog has a nose ,and he knows!!!!!!! :P

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i would love to see the bills step up to the plate and do whatever it takes to draft mario williams....i think it would be like having a bruce smith again.we have a young jp,and young lee evans and willis so the 3 skill spots are set on offense ...i think a guy like mario is a guy opposing teams would have to game plan for once he comes into his own.....go bills in"06