Vick's Scrambling / Price's downfall

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

Having the Sunday ticket, I was able to follow the Falcons and Peerless Price.

Price didn't get much of a chance to do anything in my opinion.

What people fail to realize about Vick is he doesn't use WR's very often. At least not yet. As he matures I believe that may change.

It could be that a scrambling QB that likes to throw on the run needs a bigger target . Hence , Alge Crumpler the human wrecking ball with hands. :doh:

If you take away the Mighty Crumpler , Vick becomes one dimensional wich, lol , still reeks havic !!! :(

I'm not convinced yet that Peerless Price is not worthy of a No. # 1 tag. Dallas proved nothing , we all know how much Drew Bledsoe believe's in Peerless Price.

It's just a small move by Levy, that just might payoff.

Price might even catch the ball more , If we throw him the ball more !!! :P

Have a Nice day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! :flirt:

Guest dog14787
And I think P. Price came back, not for the money, but to bring a championship to the Bills.

P.S.  Thanks for the weed, never smoked better !! See ya at the Superbowl.  We're gonna tear those 49ers apart !

667197[/snapback]

:flirt:

I agree that nothing can be determined one way or the other by Price's time in Atlanta. But, I also think Price would have failed as a number 1 WR anywhere he went. That's why he wasn't brought in to be the number 1 WR.

Guest dog14787
I think Price would've found moderate success elsewhere with a qb who could actually get him the ball.  Mike Vick will never be anything more then he is now an extremely athletic qb who cant hit the broad side of a barn yard door. Great athlete lousy qb.

667213[/snapback]

I'm not so sure about the accuracy part , but your right, until Vick settles down and stands in the pocket. WR's will not be a big part of the Atlanta Falcons Offense.

I do believe however, Vick will get better.

I'm not so sure about the accuracy part , but your right,  until Vick settles down and stands in the pocket. WR's will not be a big part of the Atlanta Falcons Offense.

I do believe however, Vick will get better.

667223[/snapback]

Fortunately, we have an accurate, pocket passer in JP who is not prone to scrambling! Nothing like Vick! : :doh: Just what Peerless needs!

Guest dog14787
Fortunately, we have an accurate, pocket passer in JP who is not prone to scrambling!  Nothing like Vick! : :lol:  Just what Peerless needs!

667230[/snapback]

WR's like Peerless need a big arm with high accuracy because lets face it, Peerless Price is not going to out muscle you. However he will trick you and he will outrun you .

Your right!!! J.P. Is very accurate, with a simplified Offense for him to run, I think Losman is going to flourish and Peerless can play a big part.

You can pay the Price or Parrish!!!

Pick your pleassure!!!!! :lol:

i would like to see peerless price do well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but what happened to him in dallas?

What happened to him is that the Cowboys picked him up just after the last pre-season game (September 4th) and 1 week before the start of the regular season (September 11th). Then he was buried on the depth chart behind Keyshawn, Glenn, and Witten, without having had the benefit of a full training camp and pre-season with the team. You can't say anything about him based on last year.

I also discount much of Andre Davis' lack of production with the Pats for the same reason. He was added just before their 2nd-to-last pre-season game and was cut and re-signed several times.