Yet another mock draft to feast your eyes on

Not a bad mock...but as was posted earlier...gotta get them RB's outta there.I think Eric Shelton may turn out to be pretty good.He never really had enough touches at Louisville.

666543[/snapback]

When did that happen? Did the Panthers release him? you mean the other RB not shelton nopt Bush, but Gates

I am in favor of drafting a RB in this draft, I feel we need a back up, we can't expect McGahee to do it for 16 games every year, we need a back that can do big things, I don't feel that RB is Williams or gates.

If someone forgets to draft Joseph Addai, I wouldn't mind having him around in case Willis leaves or is injured. May not be a need but this guy looks like he loves to play and I think he could be an excellent addition. Not promoting this but if he is there at #42 and it's a choice between him and one of nine DT's that all look about the same... give me the stud

Bunkley would be a terrible pick. I don't think he was a safe bet to make the first round - let alone top 10 - before his workouts. Plus, he has an alarming injury history. Oh yeah, and he was caught for shoplifting a couple years ago :flirt: .

Broderick Flowers? Nah-ah. No way.