Salary Cap Update 4/15

Ok....before y'all look at the number under the cap understand that I'm missing bonus information on many of the players re-signed by the Bills and FAs signed....the players are:

WR Aiken, DE Denney, LB Haggan, OL Jerman, LS Schneck, LB Stamer

I have approx bonus info for WR Reed, TE Royal, S Bowen, C Fowler, QB Nall, and DT Triplett....

I also do not know the details of an apparent Villarrial restructure....

so the impact on the missing info may actually be neutral or less than $1 million off the figure below.....and for those of you who always ask....it's adjusted for top 51

With all this being said, I presently have the Bills $12,705,058 million under an "adjusted" salary cap of $101,776,911 with $13,956,224 "dead cap"

Don't y'all fret aboot the "dead cap"....it's 13.7% of the cap....that's slightly above average from a historical perspective.

New cap page later this week.....hoping for my insider to cough up some info aboot the bonuses :rolleyes:

Clump...thanks as always...any thought on what our rookie allocation will have to be?

Seems like we have room for at least 3 more guys in Free Agency/Trade even with the Rookie Allocation.

This also obviously includes Clements' Franchise number..I am lost when people say Ralph can't afford the $12-15M signing bonus that a long term deal will require..we are already paying him $7.3 Million this year--what's another $5 or $6 Million to get to the proper bonus and get a long term deal done. It would probably reduce this year's cap hit....