Bills / The Greatest Herd on turf

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

With the return of Price and the addition of Davis, the Wide reciever position is starting to look real nasty for opposing defenses.

:lol: Pretty soon you will pay the Price or Parrish!!!!

Pieces of the puzzle are begining to take shape. Levy's Wisdom is evident in every move .

Being the huge Levy fan that I am , I'll refrain from going to overboard , but you can expect a smarter Buffalo Bills team in 06.

Does anyone have any early predictions on how the Bills will do this comming up year as Levy's first year on the job ?

I'm going to say 8 / 8 because lets face it , even Levy can't work miracles ( :pirate: ) or can he ?

Then he will follow it up with two playoff births the following two years .( :devil: )

Everyone have a nice day!!!! :ph34r:

Does anyone have any early predictions on how the Bills will do this comming up year as Levy's first year on the job ?

I'm going to say  8 / 8  because lets face it , even Levy can't work miracles ( :P ) or can he ?

658601[/snapback]

You haven't been here much have you?????????

I believe once the schedule came out, most people predicted no more then 5 wins (and that is if we were lucky)

I on the other hand believe 8 wins is reasonable with the new coaches and players