If the Bills moved to another city

Since the Bills are named after Buffalo Bill Cody, LA Bills would make no sense. LA Saints makes more sense, but they would change the Bills name.

Not that I think the Bills are moving to LA. I don't think anyone is moving to LA, the only one really interested in moving a team there is Taglibue, and he's on his way to retiring.

On a side bar imagine this, The leugue will allow one more team to be added as an expansion team , Ralph has stated if the team is sold they would lose Revenue sharing, so what if Ralph is planning to move his "Team without the name to LA" sells the team before he dies, leaving the Buffalo Bills open as a possible expansion Team Like the Cleven Browns Did when they Moved to Baltimore.

656498[/snapback]

Other markets, like San Antonio would be considered for expansion before Buffalo. And with the new owners taking control of the NFL, Las Vegas will be the new hot market for expansion or relocation. Jones and Snyder will make short work of removing the gambling issue, and will open their league up to all the giant hospitality corporations in the area.

If they move, the Bills and the NFL will be dead to me. They can name it whatever the hell they want. I sure as hell will never watch a game.

656286[/snapback]

Thanks. I was going to reply, but you channeled my very words.