DT - Jason Jefferson

I live on the West Coast and don't have a dish,so I don't get to see as many Bills games as I would like. The Bills need a stout,run stopping DT and they have a kid named Jason Jefferson on the roster. I remember him playing pretty damn good in college,so I looked him up in my draft guides from last year. 3 out of 4 draft publications I have rated him as a very good run stopper. He sounds like he may develop into just what we're looking for. I have not seen this dude play for the Bills. For those of you who are able to catch every game,how does he look? Is it possible we already have more depth than we realize on this D-line?

I dont think he got much if ANY PT for us last year. Isnt that the guy we picked up off the Iggles practice squad?

They have a knack for finding good guys late so perhaps hes alright, but the early indicators are that he snakes since our line was crappy last year and if you cant get into a bad rotation then what does that say.

Late pickup with limited playing time, but I thought he was at least as good as the other backups on the roster. Dunno if I ever see him as a starter, but he should challenge for PT in the rotation at tackle.

Late pickup with limited playing time, but I thought he was at least as good as the other backups on the roster. Dunno if I ever see him as a starter, but he should challenge for PT in the rotation at tackle.

649641[/snapback]

It would be great if he could develop into a solid,2-down run stopper. It may be wishful thinking,but reading his write-ups in the draft guides it really sounds like it's possible.

Anyone ever read Rashad Baker's pre-draft write-ups?

he was targeted as a major boom-or-bust prospect who they said had a nose for the ball, aggressive hitter and good speed.

They have a knack for finding good guys late so perhaps hes alright

Polian and Butler had a knack for finding players late and that was a long time ago....TD didnt find anyone late