Official Bills @ Ravens Tailgate 2004

R. Rich

Okay, here's the deal folks.

DATE, TIME, PLACE

The tailgate will be Sunday, October 24th, 2004 at Sliders Bar and Grille, which is located at 504 Washington Blvd in Baltimore. It's across the street from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and just about a block or so away from M&T Bank Stadium.

The tailgate will begin at 10:00am and will last until about 1:30pm. Those who plan on staying at Sliders to watch the game are more than welcome to stay beyond 1:30pm.

COST

The cost for the buffet will be $10.00 per person. Payment must be made IN ADVANCE so that we can pay the deposit required beforehand. I will include my PayPal email address to send payment. Please remember to put your TBD username, real name, and address information (also names of accompanying guests) when submitting payment, so that I can keep a record of who has paid the fee.

MENU

Here's the menu (all included in the $10.00 fee):

Burgers

Sausages w/green peppers and onions

Chili

Potato salad

Cheese and vegetable platter

Chips

Pretzels

Sodas

and, oh yeah...

WINGS!!

DRINK SPECIALS

In addition, there will be drink specials (not included with the $10.00 fee):

2 for 1 beers (Yuengling and Miller Lite)

2 for 1 rail drinks (rum, gin, and vodka, which should make my wife very happy!)

I've been told that Miller Lite will also be doing a giveaway from the tailgate (keychains, T shirts, etc.). We have decided not to have a live band there, but there may be an individual performer for the outside like last year.

Hope to see you all on October 24th at Sliders!

[PayPal email information: RRich@GoBills.net]

• 2 weeks later...

So far, a few of you have responded and I thank you for your payment. We do need more responses though, so we can pay the deposit for the buffet. Please send your payment via PayPal (RRich@GoBills.net) or, if you don't want to use PayPal, send me a PM and I'll give you my address to mail a check or money order.