what are the Bills doing???

We still haven't signed an offensive lineman and the DT that we signed is a 2nd tier player and we signed him to a huge contract. The TE that was signed is not that good and the Safty that was signed is a 3rd tier player. The draft better be something or I'm looking at us being 3-13 next year and in the top 5 for draft picks again next year. Levy sucks FIRE HIM!!!!!

Whats a Safty? We are drafting number 8 this year--not in the top 5.

Free Agency isn't done...last I checked we had about 9 guys visit Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...

The Bills met with running back Anthony Thomas (New Orleans), linebacker Paris Lenon (Green Bay), quarterback Craig Nall (Green Bay), guard Steve Neal (New England), and defensive lineman Israel Idonije (Chicago) on Friday plus Fabini, Wells, Pickett, Devries earlier in the week. Out of these, 2 have signed elsewhere (Pickett and Fabini), 2 have Bills offer sheets, and 5 are still in play...We have somewhere in the range of $6 Million still left to spend (more if Moulds is axed)..Free Agency bargain time is upon us..lets see where we are in a couple of weeks..and then think about the draft.

Too much salt, pepper, and paprika? :lol:

635486[/snapback]

Oh is that ALL that's falling....Thank God!!

for a second I thought it was the sky :lol:

wonder how many "fans" will still be around next year this time if the Bills don't have a wiining season

I've seen em come and I've seen em go :doh: