Bills Needs

Yo

I am outside of the country and missed all of last season. Illbe back in the us for this season and i want to know what we need in order to have a solid team. I know we have a lot of holes but we got some cap room and some freedom to make a couple of transactions.

Let me here you tell me what transaction you think marv should make.

(At least he didnt pick up TO)

Let me here you tell me what transaction you think marv should make.

(At least he didnt pick up TO)

634420[/snapback]

Marv should make every transaction besides the ones he actually makes. All of the aspiring NFL GM's here will tell you so.

All right.

Can we at least say that our wrs are good with moulds and fine without. We have evans, reed, davis, and parrish, among others. IS there a transaction that should be made on wrs because as i see it we are solid and should not worry about them unless it comes to where we need cap room and need to cut moulds.

Saftey is alright with bowen but is a step down in my opinion from milloy.

Lines are horrible and it may end up with a daft day full of linesmen for the bills. I would like to see at least 3 veteren linesmen come in though.

QB: what can you do? I dont want to draft a qb at 8 because we cant put a young qb behind a bad line and expect him to grow. (JP) I would rather keep the two we have and make them fight over the job until opening day. Backfield needs a FB as i understand.

We just got a TE.

Andre davis and Mcgee can handle special teams returns.

I dont think we are that far from a solid team.