Jim Kelly: Awesome appearance on 'Quite Frankly' !

Tom

Saw the first half...then fell asleep...

They showed a lot of highlights and BOY DO I MISS HIM

641084[/snapback]

I was watching some pro-bowl thing, flag football on the NFL channel and got depressed watching Andre Reed running routes, making catches and tip toeing the sidelines. The commentators were all remarking on the great shape he's kept himself in.

A few more things:

He said unfortunately, Dante Culpepper will help the Fish and Drew Brees to the Saints was all about 'All the Zeroe's on the check'.  When he was signing the jerseys, someone mentioned JP & he 'rolled his eyes'. (Not is a good way).

Funny when Vince Young's name came up, Steven A said 'This guy got a "6" on the Wonderlic'...... Jim started to laugh and said he told Young to study hard & listen to your QB coach whichever team takes you.  He can be a good NFL QB but it'll take time.

----

He also spoke extensively about Hunter & how the foundation is doing and lauded Pataki for donating $7M to the fund....  National program & getting all states involved to test newborns on 66 diseases.

He wife was there as well........

630086[/snapback]

'Rolled his eyes". Not in a good way.

Okay, so this is what that tells me:

1. Publically, he'll state the party line...that JP has talent and they need to find out what they should have found out last year.

2. Privately, those involved are making strong contingency/alternative plans as they do not buy JP as the QB they need.